Omg Im Cutting Up Fakes ! Lol

Ha haha. Good on you Steve!:wlae:
Like you said, if you tried to be helpful and give them away someone would only try and sell them on Ebay as real anyway.:yucky:

Hi everyone thanks for your support. Its 22:40 here and my uncle has come round so I dont have time to cut them all up now but Tomorrow I will have finished them all and I will take pics of me slicing a mini monogram bag and wallet, I will use a knife. Pics to come tomorrow UK time. So everyone keep watch of this thread ! :nuts: :graucho: :wtf:

Hi everyone thanks for your support. Its 22:40 here and my uncle has come round so I dont have time to cut them all up now but Tomorrow I will have finished them all and I will take pics of me slicing a mini monogram bag and wallet, I will use a knife. Pics to come tomorrow UK time. So everyone keep watch of this thread ! :nuts: :graucho: :wtf:

PLEASE~ do not hurt yourself! What a story for the ER!:shocked: :lol:

You should do an art project with them -- matter of fact that would be FANTASTIC! Hey are their any installation or budding artists on here? If so, I think we should send them all our fakes and have them do an art project.

Then we should send pics of it to LVHM Corporate and see if they would do some PR about it....

Sorry -- I do marketing/PR for a living....its a habit to think in this pattern :smile:

Why? Throw them out or just give them to those who are less fortunate (letting them know they are fake).

i heard you can get in trouble legally for owning a fake... and if someone trys to sell it...they could get in legal trouble.... i gave mine away though... but they are the kind of people who would throw them away anyways...