OMG..I just ordered Blue Indea weekender from BalNY...

1. Sweet Kim just called me few mins ago saying they got Blue India weekender. I am thinking between work and weekender, but she said the blue india looks fabulous on Weekender and leather is even,no viny,thick,squishy..They just got 4 weekenders in this color and not sure whether they are going to get more. If you want one,,hurry up..I am going to get it next Monday!....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. AHHHH!! I've been wanting a weekender and this might be a great color choice. Well, congrats on yours, I'll let you know if I join you!!!

Um, did she mention anything else???

3. Sorry, I got too excited and forgot to ask. I just knew they got a big shipment and pretty much everything in the box is out now. So if you give them a call,you may know better.

4. chloe congrats i cant wait to see pics :p

5. Congratulations, I'm sure it's going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see pictures and your account of the color, lol. It seems to be baffling all of us!

6. I cant see the pic of it cause their digital camera is broken. Hope I will not be disappointed since we all have been waiting and drooling for so long.:supacool:

7. Omigosh! How could they do this to us!! Broken digital camera!!! Okay, who smells a conspiracy to prolong the anticipation of seeing this color!!!???!?!?!

8. Congrats! i cannot wait to see it!!!

9. Oh congratulations! I am looking forward to your pictures!

10. yay! congrats! post pics when u get ur new baby~

11. woooooooooo-whoooooooooo, congrats Chloe, can't wait to see her!!! :wlae:

12. Congrats Chloe! The weekender in the blue sounds amazing!

13. Thanks everyone. I definitely will post pics of it when I get my hands on it next Monday...At this moment, I wish I live in east coast instead of san francisco so I can get it sooner...I am so pathetic..:roflmfao:

14. Ooooh! Congrats! I can't wait to see piccies of your beautiful new weekender! From what Kim said, it sounds gorgeous!!!:yahoo:

15. oom how exciting! you HAVE to post pictures!!