OMG.. i just got on the waitlist for a rouge vif city!!!!

1. I just called Bal NY and asked about the waitlist for the rouge vif city. The SA said that they will be getting 30 of them, and there are already 29 people on the waiting list :wtf: !! One spot left :nuts: .. so I HAD to put myself on that list without hesitation :lol: I am soo happy right now, my heart is skipping really really fast and I just have to share my excitement with you girls :tender: Since the color saturation varies from bag to bag, I requested for a darker shade with the least veins :cutesy: The SA, Daisy, was really helpful and nice.. totally made my first balenciaga purchase a near orgasmic experience (receiving the bag itself will be orgasmic :blush:)!!!! I can't wait to get it!!!! ahhhhh... :love:

and thanks girls.. for convincing me to damage my wallet for this bootiful bag :party:
  2. :wlae: woo hoo!!! congrats!!! did your SA say when it would be arriving??? 0o0o0o EXCITING!!! :yahoo:
  3. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    So you'll be very happy soon
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  4. yippy, congrats justwhisper, i'm soooooooooo happy you got the last one!!! :yahoo:
  5. Yay :yahoo: Great timing...guess it was meant to be for you and your rouge vif city!!! Looking forward to seeing your pics......
  6. perfect timing! You will love it! Let us know when you get it! :yahoo:
  7. Congrats! You chose a great color!
  8. congrats..... i have rogue vif purse and it is such a great leather and color combo....
  9. Woo hoo! Congrats! :yahoo: You chose a fantastic color! :heart:
    I hope everyone will receive their rouge vif soon! :smile:
  10. Yay! Congrats! :yahoo: I'm on the waitlist, too(I'm like 15 or something???). Did she say when they might expect them? :graucho:
  11. woohoooo.....

I cant wait til I get mine tOo:huh:!

congratz girlie!~
  12. Congrats! I can't believe that they're all PRE-SOLD!! That's terrific! I bet the other 29 are all going to PF'ers! *giggle*
  13. Is there a waiting list for the purse?
  14. aww damn... i was gonna wait until my SA got back (tomorrow) to put my name on the list for the rouge vif city. oh well, i guess i'll call her anyway... maybe she can pull a few strings cos i've been buying from her alot
  15. thanks everyone :yes: i've been giddy for the whole day.. i can't wait for the your-bag-is-on-the-way phone call!!! and i'll definitely give you guys the first peek when she arrives :yahoo:

helenNZ & pupsterpurse: the SA said that they still don't know when the bags will arrive.. i sure do hope it's soon :shrugs: tho it's exciting to think about how pupsterpurses city and mine are sleeping next to each other in a storage room.. getting ready for lotsa loving from their future owners (us!!) :love:

waif: i'm not sure about the purse since i only asked about the city. you should definitely call and find out since it's starting to get sold out in various styles!! goodluck :flowers:

pinkpirate: yea, definitely call tomorrow to get yourself on the list. goodluck and im sure your bag is waiting somewhere patiently for you :flowers: