OMG! I have my LV damier canvas in my shopping bag!

1. All, I have to do now is hit final shipping and well, that is that. My boyfriend says we will have an "opening ceremony" when I receive it in the mail. He helped me pick out the damier speedy 25. It is very similar to my burberry and now I am really excited! YAY!!!:yahoo: BTW this is my first LV!

2. Congrats on your first! ;)

3. awww, what a nice bf ya got there!! lol!! congrats! cant wait for pics!

4. Congrats! Hope you enjoy it, it's a truely beautiful bag!

5. Congratulations!! Enjoy your new LV! May many more come your way!!:graucho:

6. I just ordered it from eluxury with free shipping and ebates!!!!:yahoo:Thank you so much ladies for telling me about both places and for giving me wonderful information when I needed it!

7. Congrats! First one is so excited, isn't it :graucho:

8. ^^ it is and I can't wait to get it and take pictures to post to the forum and the damier club.

9. Congrats. Speedy is a classic...
    You will keep it forever

10. Thanks everyone...I picked "gift wrapped" because I wanted the LV box. I looked at a past thread and it mentioned that you may get a purple and silver wrapping instead at eluxury. I thought I was getting the louis Vuitton box? Which is it? Do I need to contact someone about that at eluxury?

11. Congrats on your first LV. It won't be your last!

12. Awwh how sweet about your BF, congrats on your Azur piece :biggrin:

13. Oh! Congrats on your first LV!!! You will love it!

14. congrats!

15. its your first, how awesome. i remember my first purchase back in 2003 the multi color speedy. like anything in life you never forget your first:smile: