OMG! I got my Chocolate Cotton Carly JUST NOW!

1. I swear I tore that puppy open soon as the FedEx guy got here. It's nice working at the front desk sometimes! :graucho: Anyways oh MAN is it GORGEOUS! The color is to DIE for, the chocolate with the almost cream color, WOW. The size is great too. It's biggish but it's PERFECT, it holds everything I need plus room for when I want to put in more. It slouches so great and that's such a huge deal for me. I have yet to run to the bathroom and see how I look with it on but the length seems great and the strap isn't too short at ALL. I'm going to take pics tonight! Eep! So excited!:heart: :heart: :heart:
  2. CONGRATS!! What size did you get?? I am so contemplating getting the med and returning my NWT sig stripe rever tote but I need some convincing on which is better...........what do you think??
  3. congrats! Which size did you get?
  4. I got the large and it's not as big as the Large Canvas at ALL. It's about shoulder tote size like someone said. I'm sure the medium would be a good size too but I kinda like how it's 12.5" tall, it just slouches so perty. The hardware is to DIE for too, it's so shiny. I seriously think if you're thinking about getting it you should, theres no way you'd regret this bag. Now I have to go hug it again.
  5. Candy:

I am so happy for you! Congrats on your new bag!
    Please post pictures when you can modeling the bag,
    I am petite like you and would like to see how it lays
    on the body.

kind regards,
  6. lol petite? You're so sweet. ;) I'll definately be taking pics! I'll take some of the inside too, I don't think anyone has seen those yet. =)
  7. OMG I AM SO JEALOUS! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see pics!

:girlsigh: :girlsigh: :girlsigh:
  8. Congrats on your new bag.
  9. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!
  10. Congrats!!! I'm still waiting on my khaki sig Carly -so I'll live vicariously through your joy!!!!! I can't wait to see your pics.
  11. Congratulations on your new bag! Anxiously awaiting the pics...
  12. CONGRATULATIONS!! I loved reading your post... I could "feel" your excitement!

I can't wait to see the pics. :smile: Enjoy your new purse!
  13. Congrats and can't wait for pics!
  14. How exciting!! I can't wait to see pics of your new Carly!!
  15. ohhh yippi!!! Pictures!!!!!