OMG! I got a Paddy in Europe at Chloe store for cheap!!

1. Hey everyone,
    I am in Monte Carlo for vacation and I stopped by the Chloe store here and snatched up a Paddy for only 1065 Euros! ($1400)

As another bonus, not only do they not charge tax on it, but as a tourist traveling, I also receive a VAT tax refund that came out to 127 Euros, bringing the grand Paddy total to 938 Euros, which is about $1250!!

I think they are selling them for $1540 at NM back home now, so with tax, I saved about $400 getting it here.

This was a brand new Paddington bought at the Chloe store at Monto Carlo. I was super excited about this and wanted to give you ladies a heads up since I've seen questions asked about prices of Paddies in Europe.

My first Chloe, I am in love!:heart:
    Here are a few pictures, what do you guys think?

PADDY..JPG paddy2.JPG paddy3.JPG
  2. Woohoo :biggrin:

3. Congrats thats a great deal and it looks amazing

4. lucky, lucky.... I love a great deal!!!!Congrats on the bag, its really cute

5. Love that paddy...Congrats!!

6. Wow, gorgeous! And have a wonderful time!! :yes:

7. Congrats, it's beautiful (is it creme?) so happy you got a Paddy you love :yahoo:

8. that is absolutely delicious! congrats on the great "deal" as well!

9. congrats! i love getting VAT back =)

10. What a lovely souvenir!

11. yep, the color is creme and although i know that's not the favorite of many PF'ers, i absolutely love it!

it's a beautiful spring/summer color IMO. thanks for all the compliments ladies!;)

12. Wow thats a great deal, on a great bag. The leather looks lovely and smooshy! Congrats! :girlsigh:

13. Gorgeous!!! Congratulation!!
    :love: The leather is so smooshy..(cute cute cute...!!!)
    :dothewave:

14. congrats! you paddy is gorgeous!! luv it

15. So you say it is creme in colour, is that the 'official name' Chloe gives it?

I think the colour is beautiful and I don't understand your saying it is not a favourite here as I see lots of similar colours lusted after - craie, blanc etc. Or are they totally different? Don't look like it to me, but I am a newbie to the Paddy... :shrugs: