OMG!! I get to open the HUGE Coach box tonight!!!!

1. :yahoo:YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE.........I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S INSIDE!!!! Tonight is the first night of Chanukkah (we are one of the lucky families who give and receive gifts for BOTH Chanukkah and Christmas!!!!) and I get to see what is inside the big Coach box!!!! :yahoo:My hubby came home from NYCity Coach a couple of weeks ago carrying a big beautiful Coach bag, w/ a big, beautiful Coach box inside!!!!!!!! Then he proceeded to "hide it" in our upstairs attic (which I cannot get into!!!!!) I have been waiting to see what is inside this box w/ such anticipation!!!!! and TODAY is FINALLY here!!!! :yahoo:

2. HOORAY! Be sure to post pics for us to drool over :smile:

3. I will! I have NO clue what it could be.... The suspense is KILLING ME!!!!!! :nuts:

4. you make me so jealous!!

can't wait to see pictures!!!!

5. I am so excited for you!!!! :yahoo: I can't wait to see what's inside... post lots and lots of pics!! :graucho:

6. Sending chocolate bleecker flap karma your way!
    hope the Coach fairy sprinkles magic dust on you tonight!!!

7. yay i love having it be a total surprise!! Happy Chanukkah! cant wait to see the pics

8. WOOHOOOOO!!!! hhaaha, I cant wait to see pictures!

9. Yayyy!! That's so exciting! Let us know what's inside the box ~ hopefully more boxes so there's Coach prezzies for each day of Chanukka ;)

10. Can't wait to see pics!!

11. pics, pics, pics!! Very happy for you!! Happy Chanukkah!!!

12. OMG yay! Hopefully it is something ... ok It will be sometime gorgeous!!!!! I can't wait to see!

13. yay! and hag sameach! happy chanukah!

14. Oh Yay!!! Can't wait to see your pics... Happy Chanukkah!!!! :smile:

15. I can't wait to see what it is! I celebrate Chanukkha and x-mas too! :p I already got my Chanukkha present! It was a Chocolate Signature Carly!!!!! Yummy!!!! Happy Chanukkha, Mommyville! We have a lot in common! ;P Hope to see pics of you new purse soon!