OMG! I finally bit the bullet!

1. Thanks everyone for your help! I bought the khaki Chloe Paddington satchel that I asked about last week!!! Here's the auction link:

eBay: NEW 100%Auth CHLOE Army Green Paddington Bag Purse (item 130025622073 end time Sep-14-06 18:53:13 PDT)

This is my first (and only - according to my hubby!) and I am SO excited! :yahoo:

There were several times before I found this forum that I almost bought a fake. You guys have saved me countless hours of worry/headaches and I can't thank you enough for that!

2. Congrats kangsrus!!!! I'm so happy for you! :heart: That bag looks like it has great leather! :drool: You gotta post more pics when you get it!

3. Congrats!!! Be sure to post some pics of you wearing/carrying your Paddy :smile:

4. Good deal!! Enjoy your lovely bag.

5. Congrats! It looks beautiful, can't wait to see more pics.

6. Wow beautiful & rare colour, I haven't ever seen it in real :biggrin: I'd love to see pictures (like all of us)! The leather looks yummy, it's lovely so congrats..!! :o)

7. She's shipping it out today so HOPEFULLY I'll have it by Monday and will post pics ASAP!

Thanks again!

8. Can't wait to see pictures!!
    Congrats!