OMG!! I Did It!!!

1. Just did the deed!! Taking all the advice and encouragement offered me here on the forum, I went to eluxury and bought the LV EPI Alma in Myrtille!!! :yahoo:It's my first LV, so the sticker shock is there, but I guess that's good or this could become habit forming!!! On a sidenote, I have to say I agree with everyone else regarding the sales taxes in CA--they are really a drag!!:yucky: Anyway, I'm thrilled beyond measure about the bag, and HAD to tell the only folks I knew of who would appreciate the gloriousness of this moment!!:nuts:
  2. Congratulations lily!! You won't regret it! Be sure to post pics once you get it!:yahoo: :yes:
  3. :nuts: That's a gorgeous bag!!! Congratulations! You will absolutely adore it! Please post pics when you receive it.:yahoo:
  4. Remember to post pictures when you get it ! :graucho:
  5. Congratulations!! And Please Post Pictures!!
  6. oh my goodness. congrats. that color is gorgeous!

7. The Myrtille is so pretty, congrats! Yes, the sales tax in California SUCKS A**, but we get to live in a beautiful state AND we can wear colors like Myrtille all year round.

As for sticker shock--it last for about a week, until you start thinking about how you can buy your next LV. I remember having sticker shock a couple of years ago when I bought my first LV: a pre-owned mini sac hl. I paid $200 for it, including shipping, and was nervous about it. Then I got married last year, and bought a house, so I now have a new ceiling for sticker shock :push:
  8. congratulations on the bag! and yes once you get over the sticker shock, you would be scouting your next LV. it is happening to me right now!
  9. Congratulations!:smile:
  10. Thanks to everyone for the congrats!! It's so nice to be able to share the news of a purchase like this with like minded individuals!!! I'm so excited!!! :yahoo: Does elux ship via UPS?? I'm located north of Sacramento. Any idea how long it will take for the bag to get here???
  11. My favorite color!! Congrats! Generally elux ships FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and it doesn't take too long!! ENJOY!
  12. Congratulations, how exciting! Post pics when you get it!!
  13. congrats!
  14. Congrats! What a beautiful choice!! As for the sticker shock...

Well....I remember those better...:p
  15. Congrats!!!

Welcome to the dark side... mua ha ha ..... :upsidedown: