OMG I did it.

1. I caved at the the Chanel store in Las Vegas and purchased the small shopping tote in black with silver hardware. The SA was extremely nice. By best friend purchased the same bag. We are having them shipped home to avoid tax. Price increase March 1. $100. They have made the caviar so much smoother.

It hasn't sunk in yet.

If any one is looking for this bag- they have maybe 3 left. Ask for Vicky. Now if I can just not go back and buy a necklace.

Hit Hermes also, but that is another post. I will try to put up photos when I get the bag.

I have to keep reminding myself- investment- investment.

2. Congrats :tup:

Can't wait to see the pics!

3. Congrats!! Post pictures when you can.

4. congrats! looking forward to pics!

5. So happy for you! :party:

6. yay! congrats on your new bag~! :yahoo:

7. Very nice. Congrats.

8. Congrats!

I'm going to Vegas at the end of March and am dying to go shopping there.:nuts:

9. congrats!

10. Congratulations on your first Chanel!

But a price increase, again??

11. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

Q: Price increase March 1st? Is that on all bags, including classics?? $100 on all bags or just for the small shopping tote? :confused1: TIA!

12. Love that store out there! Congrats on your first CHANEL - - I find my PST is the perfect size tote - - ENJOY!

13. Congrats!! At this rate with all of the price increases, it truly IS an investment :yes:

14. congrats!
    Looking forward to seeing your pics :smile:

15. Remember a woman can always change her mind.

and she did.

The small tote went back and I bought a flap. I don't know the exact name. The CC on the front is in dark nickel hardware. Love it. It has distressed leather, with a silvertone chain strap. It was 1795.00. I found it at NM today. I am much happier with it, even though it was more.

The SA at Chanel said that the price increase was for the small tote and the caviar clutch. I did not get a dollar amount for the clutch.

Vicky was very gracious about the return.

I was disappointed that the Louboutin store was not open down the street at the Palazzo. I wanted shoes and a Burberry trench. Oh well. Coming home with Chanel and Hermes!:yahoo: