OMG!!! I did it! I hit BIN!!!

1. I did it everyone!!! :yahoo:

I was sitting staring at it with lust-filled eyes and couldn't take it anymore!!!

I hit BIN on the cerises speedy!!!:wlae: LOUIS VUITTON MURAKAMI CHERRY SPEEDY 25 BAG CERISES HOT (item 170019426149 end time 20-Aug-06 15:16:50 AEST)

The only prob is, when I tried to pay thru paypal, it said that thehuangfamily does not accept payments from non-US paypal accounts!!! I emailed her and hopefully she'll get back to me & we can sort it out quickly!!!

SO EXCITED...:love: :love: :love:
  2. Damn, did it say in the auction that they could not take international payments??
  3. No it didn't, it just said that paypal was an accepted method of payment.
  4. I looked too, and it says they can take Western Union, maybe send them an e-mail and let them know you are trying to pay and that you are international and ask them how they want you to pay, maybe they can change their paypal options to allow international payments. The bag is to die for, was your heart beating 100 miles per hour when you it BIN???
  5. OMG!!!! Congratulations!!!! Were your hands shaking when you hit the BIN?!!! I can't wait to see pictures! It looks completely pristine!
  6. Awww... I hope everything works out!!!! I'm glad you hit BIN!!! he he he.
  7. I hope everything works out! Didn't Let-Trade have one too??
  8. :wlae: yeah yeah!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! :graucho: plus, i hope the thing with payment works out too!!! woo hoo!
  9. I'm sure it will work out *eye twitch* and YES my heart was POUNDING when I hit BIN lol...I'll let you know how it goes!!!
  10. ooooo How exciting!!! It looks gorgeous!
  11. Congrats!!
    Hopefully everything works out and you'll be carrying it soon!! :love:
  12. it looks gorgeous. but the price.... .. omg.
  13. dont worry, i had tried to pay on an auction I had won through paypal and I had received the same message from a different seller. i think its just an eBay glitch. congrats!
  14. Good for you, tell us how it goes with them! I'm especially curious because I like some of the cherry blossom pochettes they are selling, but they charge so much.
  15. Wow Congrats! :yahoo: