OMG...I can't sleep!

1. OMG...OMG...My _________ is on it's way from LZ in Switzerland!!:yahoo: Some of you might have an idea what that is!:graucho: I can't sleep!:wtf:
    Just checked...the package is in Newark, NJ for international shipment release...whatever that means.
    This is crazy...what to do... stay up all night?
    I'd better get some sleep...cause it's supposed to be here at 10:30AM!!:yahoo:
  2. OMG! This is the most agonizing part! The WAIT! Isn't Pete/Mario the best?! Yipee!
  3. Ok, I'm ready and waiting! :popcorn::popcorn:
  4. Already? Pop corn, so early? It's international release. Maybe 2 more days of munching, tricia.

OH, sorry, just read that it's arriving at 10.30 am for lovehermes. Hee Hee .... you know how I like to tease you. LOL
  5. LOL!!!!!!!!! Post those pics as soon as your new baby arrives, M!!!! I'm heading off to slumberland but I'll be checking in bright and early in the AM!!!!
  6. well, we will be here to wait with ya... heheh, congrats already..
  7. mrssparkles...I know LZ are so nice! I hope it doesn't get stuck in customs...that can be crazy, I know.
    Tricia...I need some popcorn too! LOL're too funny! I better get some sleep or I might be sleeping through the doorbell. LOL
    bluxcape...thanks for the congrats!
  8. The package has been in shipment release for two hours...does that mean a long wait?:shrugs: :whistle:
    I'd better grab some popcorn too. :popcorn:
  9. Can't wait to hear/see what you got!!
  10. How exciting! No hints????
  11. Please give us something!!!
  12. Tell us please please please .....:drool: :drool:
  13. OMG...what can I say? :shrugs:
    You are all too funny! :rolleyes:
  14. I don't want to die because of eating too much of popcorn hehe:p . :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
  15., I wouldn't want you to die either from too much popcorn...give me some.:popcorn: