OMG... I can't believe what this scribble tote went for...

1. That scribble print is VERY popular!!!! Great bag, to whoever got it!!!!

2. I never get that lucky on eBay!:nogood:

3. Anyone call JAX to see if it's still available there?? Just a thought...

4. me neither :nogood:

Maybe I should call to see if more are available.. I bought one last year and then sold it on eBay... and now I want it back for spring :push:

I wonder what 2008 has to bring for scribble?

5. Wow!! Thats crazy! I wish I got lucky like thay

6. I love the scribble like! I hope they come out with them again.

7. She even stated in the auction that she only paid that much for it!!!

I had thought about selling my mineral Chelsea after one of those went on ebay a few months ago for like $800.. retailed for $450 or so...

Crazy!!!

8. Someone was a little anxious for this bag.

9. Dang! This makes me want to sell my scribble tote! It is the large well child multifunction tote/diaper bag with the detachable cross body strap!

I wonder what my large one would go for, since the small one went for so much?

Too bad I absolutely adore this bag. I could never let it go. I use it every spring as my laptop bag.

10. I saw these at the outlet on clearance last summer. I almost bought one. I should have.

11. Holy cow! :wtf:

12. that was the bag my stepmom was bidding on for my birthday and then that person came in and sniped it :sad:

13. I have that and bought it last year off of ebay for $168.00 I believe?!! Its an awesome tote and its not that small either!!! I should sell mine on ebay for that price!! But I LOVEEEE mine!! :smile: I just wiped mine off with baby wipes and it looks brand new!!