OMG I bought my Tiffany's yellow diamond pendant today!!!

Thank you guys so much!!! Sin you are sweet... I can't imagine regretting this one! (even with the ouchy price tag!!)

A few more sunshine pics and one really bad modelling one - still haven't really figured those out!!!
IMG_7248.jpg

IMG_7247.jpg

IMG_7281.jpg

IMG_7272.jpg

IMG_7265.jpg

::girlsigh::girlsigh: I literally just took a deep breath in when I saw this, I looovee it!! these pictures of your pendant have made me want something like this 100 times worse!! worst craving ever:wtf:

HAHAHA! Then you're going to love the shots of what it can do in the sunshine!! A friend said she thought that if she saw a yellow diamond pendant in cushion shape she might think it was a different stone (something semi-precious) ... that's the thing about these though, they are still diamonds and boy do they bring the ***sparkle!***

I somehow have a feeling we're going to be seeing a reveal from you one day Candice!!!

Beautiful!

wow...that's all I have to say. It really is beautiful!!!:sunshine:

THANK YOU!!!

sin vergüenza;19137728 said:
Jen - it is beautiful! Your joy at owning something you so didn't expect to own comes through in every post. You'll soon forget the "ouch" and enjoy a lifetime with that gorgeous diamond. Congratulations!

Aww that's so sweet. Still waiting for the ouch to go away but it's fading fast!!! ;)

Your new pics are so beautiful, love your choice!

THANK YOU!

Sooooo pretty!

:smile: Thanks for being so patient with the pics!

it's literally THE perfect everyday necklace, no claws to get caught on fabrics (especially the winter sweaters) sparkly, but not ostentatious, and the perfect size on you, just perfect. did I mention its perfect!?:P one day I will have a pendant like this...I have a few things to save for before I dive into a yellow diamond necklace but I can live vicariously through you Jen for now:biggrin:

please promise you will get lots of wear out of this pendant!?

May I ask how much it was? No matter what the price tag, it was totally worth it. That is one beautiful necklace and it looks amazing with your skin tone!

Thank you!! It was aprox. $15,200 US. :faint: which is definitely a lot for a pendant, I know... but I do love it! :smile: :heart: Started much smaller in size and price b/c I was looking at soleste styles (a lot of bling for the buck and don't have to get as large a yellow diamond to get the coverage) and the "runner up" stone was about $12,500... but in the end this one was just perfection colour/shape/size wise... would have been thrilled with a FI instead of FV or down to .9 or even .8 I think I was looking at but in the end this was the one that made me go :woot::happydance::happydance::love:

it's literally THE perfect everyday necklace, no claws to get caught on fabrics (especially the winter sweaters) sparkly, but not ostentatious, and the perfect size on you, just perfect. did I mention its perfect!?:P one day I will have a pendant like this...I have a few things to save for before I dive into a yellow diamond necklace but I can live vicariously through you Jen for now:biggrin:

I will I promise! I agree... totally everyday appropriate and I really am happy with it!! They'll always be there I'm sure ... you'll have yours one day!

ps: GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! It was aprox. $15,200 US. :faint: which is definitely a lot for a pendant, I know... but I do love it! :smile: :heart: Started much smaller in size and price b/c I was looking at soleste styles (a lot of bling for the buck and don't have to get as large a yellow diamond to get the coverage) and the "runner up" stone was about $12,500... but in the end this one was just perfection colour/shape/size wise... would have been thrilled with a FI instead of FV or down to .9 or even .8 I think I was looking at but in the end this was the one that made me go :woot::happydance::happydance::love:

I will I promise! I agree... totally everyday appropriate and I really am happy with it!! They'll always be there I'm sure ... you'll have yours one day!

ok good that makes me happy knowing it will be worn a lot LOL
the Canucks are doing so well in the finals, I do wish it was the Leafs though....can you imagine if it was? Toronto would be one giant party:woot:

It's truly a stunner and for what you deem a really bad modeling pic, I think you did a really great job. It looks just perfect! Wear it often and in the best of health! As so many others here, I also thought this one looked the nicest when you were trying to decide. Aren't you glad you came around to our way of thinking? LOL

I TOTALLY AGREE. It is the perfect everyday necklace and looks totally fab on her. Perfect choice. Seriously perfect.

it's literally THE perfect everyday necklace, no claws to get caught on fabrics (especially the winter sweaters) sparkly, but not ostentatious, and the perfect size on you, just perfect. did I mention its perfect!? one day I will have a pendant like this...I have a few things to save for before I dive into a yellow diamond necklace but I can live vicariously through you Jen for now:biggrin:

I still think it was worth it. Think of it this way (I'm a businesswoman btw) the cost will go down since you are wearing it everyday. When we evaluate purchases (at work,) we do a cost per wear analysis. The price essentially goes down the more the item is used. So if you are using this everyday, the price per wear goes down with each passing day. In the end, it wasn't expensive. If you really do use it a lot (and you'd better since it looks so fab on you) then it wasn't expensive at all. That's my two cents at least :smile: Wear it and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! It seriously looks great on you!