OMG! i am waiting for the right moment

1. i still have my $50 macy's gift card... plus my dad let me keep the remaining balance of his $100 giftcard which is $38.90. and i am waiting to see my perfect bag in macys. :drool: i might wait until vacanze comes out. i've been thinking i either want a stellina, a bambinone, or (i'm wishing!!!) a mamma mia. hmmm. people who live in los angeles or some place close to it... can you please tell me if you have ever seen a macy's near you sell mamma mia's because i haven't.:crybaby:that would be a great bag... but i would also go with the stellina or a bambinone if i can't find one. that would be great if there was a macy's that sell mamma mias. i always only see buon viaggios...

2. I have seen MM at the Topanga and Promenade mall in Woodland Hills. They had Adios, Spiaggia and Pirata prints but you said you might wait- but perhaps if you get in now on sale you can get more for your "money"

3. just so you know, the mamma mia is gonna be discontinued starting w/ the trasporto print...so if you want a mamma mia, better find one in some of the older prints...

4. lol that was what i was going to say... about the discontinuation of the mamma mia for the newer prints. STELLINA or BAMBINONE YOU'LL BE MINE! :nuts:

5. I remember seeing a Mamma Mia at South Coast Plaza Nordstrom maybe a week or two ago but it was in Bianco and Notte I think. I can't remember off the top of my head if they had any of the other prints in MM.

6. I've never seen a MM in a Macy's but Nordstrom had a bunch of Famiglia MM's...

-SB