Omg I Am So Sad Today A Girl In My School Died

1. Today i got to school and i kept hearing people say someone died. Then someone told me this girl named Claudia died. Its really sad, even though i did not know her that well, I would talk to her sometimes. But the wierd thing is on friday i talked to her in the library, and then she died the next day on saturday. I dont know but it is so sad, I just cant hit reality. Its so weird when you really think about it, everyone has to die, and everyone has thier certain time. I kind of freaks me out. I just feel so bad for her family and she was so young only 16.. RIP Claudia:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
  2. i'm sorry to hear that, i'm glad it wasn't anyone that you were too close to, but there's never a better time then the present to learn how to cope with death.

everything happens for a reason.
  3. OMG that is so sad, {{hugs}} to you & thoughts to her poor family. It is unthinkable to lose a child.
  4. So young!!! I'm sorry you lost a friend. How did she die? Her family must be in great pain. My heart goes out to you and her family.
  5. so sorry
  6. I am so sorry, she was so young! Her poor family must be devastated. Was it an accident?
  7. omg... that is so sad!so sorry
  8. May she rest in peace....

You know this reality is my greatest fear. I cry just thinking about losing people that I love. I cry even more especially when I think about dying myself because I have a DD now... And If I can... I want to live until I see her grow old and grey, too!
  9. She died from OD of some kind of DRUG, that is the sad part, she could have prevented it. I remember in 8th grade she used to dress normal, but then she changed so much.. She became so emo, dress all black, and dye her hair dark black. Wear chains. I don't know what was going on in her life, people change alot.
  10. that's so sad
  11. OMG, i'm so sorry. :sad:
  12. sorry to hear. i hope you're okay.
  13. That is so sad :sad:
  14. I'm so sorry, *hugs to you, and prayers for her family as well.
  15. I'm so sorry to hear that. She was so young. *HUGS* and prayers goes out her family, friends, and everyone at your school.