OMG!!! I am so excited!!!!

divina_lucilla said:
and she'll be getting more:amuse:
luck girl, she got even the last tourquoise and light brown in the shop :nuts:

Yes I finally got lucky!!!! I got the last ones in the store :nuts: :nuts: And in about a months I want to buy a hite and maybe a pink one!!!!

OMG I think I went nuts with these bags:wacko:

Greendrv said:
Divina, now I'm super confused. I thought the one that I own in the photo is the drape. It is the first name for the Gerard Darel bags that I heard back in summer 2005. I assumed that the drape was renamed the Charlotte, after Charlotte Gainsbourg.

when i went to the gerard darel store here in rome, i asked for the drape and pointed to that bag you and i have, and the SA looked at me puzzled :blink: and told me "that is the charlotte!!!the drapè is another bag!" and she showed me another bag i can't remember, i think it is the one you see charlotte holding in the picture at www.gerarddarel.com
yes, the charlotte is renamed after charlotte gainsbourg:smile:

Greenie said:
I think they are the same bag. I heard it was called Charlotte in EU and Drape or Charlotte in US. Does that sound right?

but the SA that works there said drapè and charlotte are 2 different things, she showed me a pgoto f the drapè and it was different, it could be the one in the photo in the site but i'm not sure!
anyway, love it :love:

divina_lucilla said:
but the SA that works there said drapè and charlotte are 2 different things, she showed me a pgoto f the drapè and it was different, it could be the one in the photo in the site but i'm not sure!
anyway, love it :love:

I would love to see both. I would also like a bigger model, maybe the 36H.

divina_lucilla said:
in europe they retail for 250 euros.
when i saw them and felt the leather, i couldn't believe they costed so little!

Hi, Divina, where in Europe did you find the GD Charlotte bag? Doesn't it come in 3 sizes? Do you know all the colour it comes in? Sorry for so many questions.

And darelgirl, how much is it from Isabella do you mind telling us please?

Love love love it:love: , definitely getting one, trying to find out where I can get it.:wacko:

KK said:
Hi, Divina, where in Europe did you find the GD Charlotte bag? Doesn't it come in 3 sizes? Do you know all the colour it comes in? Sorry for so many questions.

And darelgirl, how much is it from Isabella do you mind telling us please?

Love love love it:love: , definitely getting one, trying to find out where I can get it.:wacko:

I am not buying it from isabella! I live in Europe not in the US. So i bought them from here....actually not me but a good friend bought them for me:love:

the charlotte comes in creme, white, pink, tourquoise, black, red, light brown (vintage-old look, amazing, leather a little bit stiffer than the others), dark brown and the SA told me there is oging to be light blue for the summer.
probably there are other colours, until now i know only about these..
i got it from gerard darel in rome, i know there are many shops of darel inparis, one in milan and i don't know about other countries.
the charlotte comes in the size 24 which is the one you see posted and the 36, which is beautiful too but very very big. the 36 costs about 466 euros.

i was thinking of buying int he future the 36H to use it in weekend trips or when i fly so i can use it as hand luggage and put in it my adored shoes!
i have to hold it in my hand to see how big it is, i have only seen it in the windowshop.

Yes for traveling i think it would be just right!!! But since i have the big gucci hobo horsebit i don't need another traveling bag!
But on the other hand after every flight my shoulder hurts sooo bad from this bag!

Do you have the same kind of problems with your gucci bags?

Sometime ago, some one measure the charlotte 24 to be 18" long x9" x9", does it seem a little long?

I will try to find ways to buy a dark brown (although spring is coming, not sure) or turqoise (will see pics of yours first, darelgirl or gold). I am reluctant to order it here in N.A. because it's Euro250 (equals to only US$302) in Europe and they are selling it for $375 here. PLUS I am actually spending Euro (Euro account from past life, hehe) so it just doesn't make sense to me to order it here in NA. Really need to figure out a way to do this...