OMG! I am so excited about my purchase today!!

1. I went to the outlet mall today & came home with a hand full of goodies!! This is my favorite by far!!! I wanted this when I saw it on the cover of one of the catalogs, a few catalogs back, but thought it was too expensive for me (one who just started collecting Coach)!! But when I saw it today, I said to the SA "OMG, I want that bag" it sat alone on the counter. She said it's available, gave me the price & sold!!! Here she is....
    straw01.jpg straw02.jpg straw03.jpg
  2. Its great for summer! Enjoy!
  3. Love it:heart:
  4. sooooo pretty, i remember seeing it in the catalogue. how much was the outlet price?
  5. I didn't realize it had legacy lining! Isn't it really big? How much was it, if you don't mind? Lots of questions, sorry - congrats!
  6. That is awesome, i bet you will really get your money's worth.
  7. Ooo very nice! What other goodies did you get?
  8. Good for you to have the guts to buy such a distinctive and lovely bag... enjoy!
  9. Congrats! Now that's a big bag! You are going to love having such a unique and eye catching beauty at your side!
  10. Very cute!
  11. congrats !
  12. Awesome! Congratulations on waiting and snagging it at the outlet! :smile:
  13. NO WAY! Great find! WOW!:wtf:
    I LOVE the lining!
  14. Nice bag congrats!
  15. Thanks! Yes the straw bag is big, an XL, but fun! These are the other goodies I purchased too....hmmm, it only allowed me to download 5 images so I'll attach the other two in another reply.
    hat03.jpg pear01.jpg pear02.jpg pearskinnymini01.jpg scarf01.jpg