OMG, I am insane; lock me up NOW!!

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Well today I received my lovely Origan City from Elizabeth*Thomas on Ebay. It is a beautiful bag and I have already started to condition it to make it smooshy.

Could I be happy with that??? :yes: Noooo!!!!!!!! I have been contemplating a red bag for a while now. I have stopped myself in the past since I have the bordeaux twiggy (figured it was close enough to red).

Here is where the insanity part comes in; I am not a fan of the City. I much prefer the twiggy and day styles (on my body). However, I just kept looking at that 05 rouge city on Ebay and before I knew what I was doing, I hit "buy it now". :wtf:

What pushed me over the edge is my lack of color in the winter; I live in jeans and black ribbed turtlenecks. I thought a hit of color would be nice. Plus, I do not have any qualms over carrying a b-bag in winter. I live in the snowbelt of NY so pretty much my LV bags will take a siesta once winter hits.

Am I crazy or what? Once I receive this bag, I will own 5 b-bags! :yahoo: Please tell me I am normal and that I do not need immediate inpatient care! :Push:

Thank you all for being here for me. What I just wrote will never ever be verbally expressed in fear of my friends and family having me committed. :P

Becca.. if you mind me asking when did you when your item. I purchased an ink twiggy and have yet to receive it. She said she sent it last friday priority.

Crazy, No. Need to be locked up, No. Amongst people who understand and appreciate your collection? oh Yes!!
Hey I only have 4 because no new colors came out that I am dying to get, I need to save money for my wedding, and I am waiting for future husband to buy one for me. Otherwise I would have had three more by now.
Definitely share the love and show us some pics!

impasto said:
Becca.. if you mind me asking when did you when your item. I purchased an ink twiggy and have yet to receive it. She said she sent it last friday priority.

I purchased mine last Thursday. However she did not send it out until Monday because I waffled over which color I wanted. Mine came priority mail also with delivery signature confirmation. Beautifully packaged!! :heart: I am sure you will have yours by tomorrow.

Ohhhhhh you and I both, Becca! And I know for a fact that we are not the only crazy addicts here :roflmfao: CONGRATS! :yahoo: I looooove the 05 red! You would love it to pieces! When I got mine it was shiny, and after many many many uses, it's now sooo soft even my sister can't stop touching it when she came by to visit lol

hatikuh said:
Ohhhhhh you and I both, Becca! And I know for a fact that we are not the only crazy addicts here :roflmfao: CONGRATS! :yahoo: I looooove the 05 red! You would love it to pieces! When I got mine it was shiny, and after many many many uses, it's now sooo soft even my sister can't stop touching it when she came by to visit lol

Ha ha ha :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: ..... YOU'RE NOT ALONE guys :party: :happydance: :whistle: