Omg I Am In 05 Bubblegum Pink Heaven...come Join Me!!!

Deana, WOW!! Your collection ROCKS!! I was just thinking that a Day or Twiggy would round up your collection nicely! I remember seeing someone posting a pic of the mini, min CP a while ago so it does exist...I can see that your BG addiction will only grow, can't wait to see what the next purchase is! :drool:

Gorgeous, Deana! I'm sure you have one on PF somewhere, but I wanna see a picture of your current entire collection. Pretty please? quote]

LOL!!! I love you guys soooo much!!! Where else could I get such loving comments for being totally out of my mind!!!

I've got some pictures of the twins to add. All indoors though, I am being extra careful with this family of pink! But later today I was actually planning on a new group photo session! I was going to wait until my Violet MakeUp arrived, but it is coming from Denmark and doesn't look close yet. Speaking of a MakeUp Clutch, am I to understand the style WAS made in 05 Bubblegum Pink, anyone?

Here are the twins, the newest one is on the left, photos taken without flash...

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

Here are the corners, the new one it still on the left, and these were taken with flash...

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

Corners without flash...

IMG_1480.jpg

It's really hard getting it to show up in the photos, but the First I had is lighter than the new one, especially where the handles are attached to the bag. These photos were taken with flash...

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Okay the last photos of the twins.

The newest arrival is still on the left, this is without flash...

IMG_1492.jpg

This is the same area up close, the first two photos are without flash, and the older First is first, then the new one...

IMG_1495.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

Below is the same area, and the bags are in the same order, but these were taken with flash. The deep vibrant color pink is saturated throughout the new bag, not one spot or area is light colored in anyway. It truly is amazing to see in real life...

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

That is all for now ladies! But I will be back later to post new group photos, as promised! Thank you all again, for being so sweet to me and my pink family!
:love:

OMG Deana :nuts: I'm just falling from my chair !!! Your newest purchase, the '05 BG First looks more than PERFECT, like brand-new and so yummyyyyyy :drool: I'm speechless again - you lucky girl :heart:!

You can't imagine how MUCH I LOOOOVE and adore this picture :girlsigh::love:

IMG_1338.jpg