OMG! I am getting my 32 cm Birkin Black Hac with GH this morning!!!

1. I am waiting for the FEDEX guy to deliver my new baby! I am too excited! :yahoo: Well, you know how it is waiting for H bag to arrive.:p

She is in local Fedex facility righ now. I hope she will be on her way to her to home soon!

She is going to be in Fjor leather and GH! :yahoo: I will love this baby and can't wait to see, touch and smell her.

I tought I share this excitement with you. LOL I am taking a half day off so I can be home for her when she arrives.:shame:

I will take pics later!:heart:
  2. How exciting Sweetea!!! Can't wait to see your pics. Maybe you will get a hunky Shopmom FedEx guy too!
  3. Oh my goodness, how exciting! Can't wait to see the pics!
  4. How come I never get any like Shopmom's hunky FedEx guy either? I suppose it's just as well - mine has caught me looking well........ let's just say less-than-presentable.:shame:

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to Sweetea's modeling shots if she feels like posting them for us later! She always takes the cutest pics - her smile just lights up the room!
  5. Woohoo!!!:yahoo: Please post pics. and if you could please post of pic of you holding it....I'm curious on the size...
  6. Oh my god, that is so exciting! I can't wait to see pics, congrats!!
  7. I want pics of you and your Birkin in a big hug!!!

Sounds gorgeous. Congrats gal!! :yahoo:
  8. hunting and waiting is as exciting as wearing the bag~~~
    congratulations~~cannot wait to see pics~~
  9. Congrats!!
    Can't wait.... pics, pics, pics, pics, pics.....
  10. OMG!!!! I can't wait to see pics. Oh please... do not keep us waiting, i must go to bed
  11. how exciting sweetea! fjord in black is just divine - and GH too' love it! can't wait to see action pics!
  12. So exciting!!!
  13. Congratulations! A classic black beauty!
  14. Congrats sweetea! Such a classic bag, and truly beautiful!
    Can't wait to see pics!
  15. OMG!!!!!

She just arrived!!!!! I am too excited to write my hand is trembeling lol!!!

This is crazy!!!!!