OMG..I almost hit BIN..

This seller, who registered in Sweden, is stealing pics from auctions all over Ebay! It won't take long until they are shut down. I'm sure Sarah has reported them.

PHEWWWWW..What a relief ..glad you didnt do it!!!

Thats why..if ANYONE post thier pics online. ALWAYS watermark it!
check my examples...on my previous post. It works.
eBay pics stealers are popular nowadays!!!

WOW... that... suuuucks... :censor: :wtf: This other seller did this too:

I have seen the pictures before, so I messaged the seller and asked them if they could send me more pictures... they replied:

"I COPIED THE PICS. THE BAG IS BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED I WILL TAKE SOME PICS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE, AND EMAIL THEM TO YOU"

So I messaged them back with: "I would like to see the pictures of the bag YOU'RE selling... I am pretty sure the seller that you copied these pictures from wouldn't really appreciate using HER pictures without HER consent... :smile:"

If I can find the seller, I'm going to message her and tell her what's going down... :rant:

Oh... here's the link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260006656287&sspagename=ADME:B:RTQ:US:1

omg I had to go back and look at the whole auction twice.

I guess i"m used to seeing the good sellers pics and their logos that I didn't even think to glance at the actual sellers name.

That is so scary

What is scarier is that this person has not even bothered to change the description of the item!!!
They all say that they are selling a Manhattan PM Bag

I reported a seller who had pinched one of my pics without asking and for 3 days Ebay did nothing...and the poor unsuspecting buyer thought they were getting the item in the picture!:wtf:

^^The audacity of that :censor: seller...... soooo cheeky and totally misleading!:hysteric: