Omg!!! Here She Is My New Kelly!!!

lilach said:
ah could it be the new orange "tangerine" ?

"Tangerine" came to mind when I first looked at the pics. The color looks fresh and juicy.

BagShoeLover: Congratulations on your new Kelly, it looks great against your pastel yellow outfit. :heart:

BagShoeLover said:
:yahoo: I got her. Yesterday, after I left the clinic, I almost flew to the store.I went to the Ala Moana store and looked around and just saw the Blue jean but I just thought I'd asked and see if they have the potiron around. A very nice male SA came up to me and said that he will look in the back and see. It felt like forever and I was almost tempted to get the herbag in the gorgoues orange color when all of a sudden :nuts: he came out with a still sealed box. My heart just about stopped. He said that they do not have the potiron but that I may be interested in the new orange color in the new leather. When he opened it it was :heart: at firt sight and I knew she was coming home with me. It is the new orange color and more bright than the potiron but not too bright. The leather is so soft.She is gorgeous. I am having trouble resizing the pictures but I'll keep on trying.
Congrats!!!!
e118.gif

toonie said:
Congrats! beautiful bag fabulous color. Does this new leather Swift have any shine to it?

Swift is matte, it's almost smooth (you have to look very close to see some tiny texture) and it's sooooo soft...it's the smooth version of Clemence (as far as softness is concerned) When I saw it IRL it was love at first sight, colors really stand out in this leather...And I have to add that photos don't do it justice, it looks a bit dull in pics, but IRL it's absolutely gorgeous!!!:love:

La Vanguardia said:
What a gorgeous bag! Congratulations! The Swift leather looks really nice ... I wonder how it is in reality.

NEED.TO.GO.TO.THE.BOUTIQUE.TO.SEE!
Yes LaVan, pleeeese go to the boutique and see what new lovelies your local store has. The swift feels smoother and softer than box calf, but at a few feet away they look similar:girlsigh: