Omg!!! Here She Is My New Kelly!!!

1. :yahoo: I got her. Yesterday, after I left the clinic, I almost flew to the store.I went to the Ala Moana store and looked around and just saw the Blue jean but I just thought I'd asked and see if they have the potiron around. A very nice male SA came up to me and said that he will look in the back and see. It felt like forever and I was almost tempted to get the herbag in the gorgoues orange color when all of a sudden :nuts: he came out with a still sealed box. My heart just about stopped. He said that they do not have the potiron but that I may be interested in the new orange color in the new leather. When he opened it it was :heart: at firt sight and I knew she was coming home with me. It is the new orange color and more bright than the potiron but not too bright. The leather is so soft.She is gorgeous. I am having trouble resizing the pictures but I'll keep on trying.
  2. Congratulations!

It sounds so beautiful, pleas please post pics.

What's the name of the new color and leather?
  3. Can't wait to see it!
  4. I have problems resizing the pics.. HELP
  5. CONGRATULATIONS! Pics, Pics, Pics please! She sounds just gorgeous!!!!
  6. I am trying but I am not too good with computers. HELP!!
  7. That's her on my avatar. I have trouble with attaching it. I'll try some more.
  8. She's lovely! What size and leather is she???
  9. She looks great! I'd love to see more. Have you been able to size the pics?
  10. It's the 28 and my SA said that it is the newer leather. I was so exited I could not remember the color nor the type of leather.
  11. I have been trying to do so for the past half hour with no luck:sad: .
  12. Check your PMs please.
  13. I was in the middle of resizing them. Let me try again and see.
  14. Try to compress the pics by website size. It should work.
    Can't wait to see the pics!! Congrats!!
  15. Let's try again.