OMG!!!! HELP! I walked into my wet freshly painted wall w/ my baby cabas

You've got more chutzpah (sp) than I -- going after the paint. Although I'd be so tempted, the fear of making matters worse would have held me back. Like others here have recommended, take it to Chanel and let them do their magic, which would include redying, if necessary. Glad to hear that most of the spot is gone!

YAY! Update ladies:

I woke up this morning and was determined to fix my baby. First I used AG moisterizer to wet the area and then I gently scraped off the paint. Well I have to say 99.9% is off and there are no markings whatsoever on the bag. Think I'll let it rest and try again later. I was up all night trying to figure out how to fix this. Thanks for the tips. I'll post photos when it dries.

Must have been latex paint! That stuff peels off some things.

YAY! Update ladies:

I woke up this morning and was determined to fix my baby. First I used AG moisterizer to wet the area and then I gently scraped off the paint. Well I have to say 99.9% is off and there are no markings whatsoever on the bag. Think I'll let it rest and try again later. I was up all night trying to figure out how to fix this. Thanks for the tips. I'll post photos when it dries.

YAY!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

PHEW!!!!

Thank goodness is right. I went back to it with the same AG cleaner and treatment and honestly you cannot even see anything. No one would ever know. I feel like an alarmist now but when I saw it initially I almost died