Omg Guess What!?!?!?!?! Gustto Baca

Amybs, I'm sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the ioffer pics and the brown ebay one you posted. The ioffer ones are obviously fakes and the one you posted looks like a fake to me. Compare the zipper on those pics to the black one listed by lnino on ebay. You'll see it's completely different.

The lining comment was meant as a joke, since a few people have been complaining about Gustto's lining and my first thought on seeing the fakes is that the lining is too nice for a real Gustto.

You mean the Baca sold by Lninos?

(Soory I don't think I said anything about the zippers or the ghetto lining - I think the only thing I said about it was that I don't like it being so yellow!)
No, the lnino looks real. there is another one on there that is used. It was not you that mentioned the lining, sorry.

Amybs, I'm sorry for the confusion. I was referring to the ioffer pics and the brown ebay one you posted. The ioffer ones are obviously fakes and the one you posted looks like a fake to me. Compare the zipper on those pics to the black one listed by lnino on ebay. You'll see it's completely different.

The lining comment was meant as a joke, since a few people have been complaining about Gustto's lining and my first thought on seeing the fakes is that the lining is too nice for a real Gustto.
Yes, the one I ordered was that same one on ioffer---pointed out to me by Lexie. I sent it back to the girl today but she already is back at it. It's on there again. Did you mean the lining looks ghetto b/c of the "gustto" all over it? I think some real ones don't have that. Who knows anymore what is real. I am to the point where I am even skeptical about buying it retail. How do we really know anny of those are real?????:shrugs:

I just had a thought--- I am calling Gustto directly. There phone # is posted on their site...I will let you all know what I find. Wow, I have way too much time on my hands!

Allright, this is what I found out: The lining means nothing b/c they have the solid and the logo ones out there. Also, the leather on the zipper--they do it both way. Some say on the inside Gustto designed in USA and some just say Gustto. Sometimes even the studs don't say Gustto. This is what Christina at Gustto told me. The only way I would say to really spot a good fake is the OVERLY crinkley look. By the way, she was very nice and helpful so If anyone has questions you should call her. Not sure anyone is quite as obsessive as me, but if so---she was great. I even cofirmed a retailer (I live in Vegas so even reatail is sketchy). Hope this info helps....

amy, just know that a good fake bag can fool any of us in here. The fakers are getting better and better at what they do. You have alot of great women in here looking out for each other. *s

Good luck and may your next bag be the ONE.

By the way, I want my yellow Ghetto Gustto suit.

I have a Gustto Baca in sky blue on it's way to me in a few days. *s

Oh, and be sure the tailor does a proper fitting. I don't want to look as fat as I really am. Tell him to make me look like Cindy Crawford, tall and slim.

Amybs, the real Gussto bags have horrible linings, bright yellowy/orangey nylon. Someone on here, I think Bessie, described it as ghetto, and I thought it was very apt. Lucky for them, their bags are gorgeous, so you'll probably forgive them for the linings like the rest of us. And regarding buying fakes, I think we've all been there, done that, you live and learn.

amy, just know that a good fake bag can fool any of us in here. The fakers are getting better and better at what they do. You have alot of great women in here looking out for each other. *s

Good luck and may your next bag be the ONE.

You so funny. I am glad to know that you guys are here for support----buying a fake bag can be traumatic :sweatdrop: . If not for this site, I'd be walking around with a crinkley bag. I feel for whoever buys mine back from ebay. I hope I get the ONE too. I think I would be happy to just get one new Gustto each year. Once I love a brand, that is pretty much it for me...

Amybs, the real Gussto bags have horrible linings, bright yellowy/orangey nylon. Someone on here, I think Bessie, described it as ghetto, and I thought it was very apt. Lucky for them, their bags are gorgeous, so you'll probably forgive them for the linings like the rest of us. And regarding buying fakes, I think we've all been there, done that, you live and learn.

Glad to know I'm not the only one--you feel like such a fool when it happens. I think I will still try the Lninos person as long as all you guys really feel that his bags are totally authentic!!!

hi everyone...i'm SO sorry i haven't done the picture thing yet...please don't think i'm a deadbeat...we've had some major stuff going on here...some difficult, some good...my school year (private school) is ending (i'm a teacher) and i have a TON to do and every time i think i'm going to sit down and take a picture, it ends up being hours later and then i fall into bed...so, i'm totally sorry and am going to try to get them on here, in this post w/in a few days...please forgive me? thanks!!!!

Here's my red Gustto Tote that my sister got as a gift from her client and passed it on to me.

May15_gustto.jpg