OMG gucci SS'07 is so gorgeous!!!!

1. will post my faves in a while... this collection is so pretty i could go crazy over it!;)

Gucci

2. zI love it all!!! Wow.....

3. Thanks for sharing! Pretty!

4. i am really loving this collection too!!!can't wait until it comes out!!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

5. LOVE the mini dresses !!

6. Yes yes yes, Gucci's s/s 07 is sex. Best so far in all the fashion weeks this year IMO. :smile:

7. beautiful

8. In my opinion Frida Giannini hasn't found her style yet. She is very inconsistant season-to-season, but within each season she is very strong.

I don't find this collection compelling but there are some gorgeous pieces, and it is a very different departure from what the other designers are sending out on the runway. This, being Gucci (at the very least), and Prada will highly impact mainstream trends come spring 2007.

9. I love all the dresses so gorgeous. Thanks!

10. oh my gosh! I love all of it!!!

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. i actually love that her style remains very feminine and classy with each season.. she is quite consistent with playing with certain key colors per season and integrating some very fine delicate prints into the collection that isn't snake or croc.

i love it! girly, sexy and classy... can't mix that easily but frida does it very well... like when you see these girls, they look beautiful.. very precious... and then sexiness comes after.

13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Really nice!

15. The red dress is TDF!! :love: