Balenciaga

Omg! Got my holy grail! 2005 apple green work!!

DANIELI Posted By DANIELI Posted Oct 29, 2008

1. Hi girls,
    Finally, the bag I have been after forrrrrever!! I have never posted pics on here, this is my first reveal ever!!! it is absolutely beautiful and perfect!!!
    Had to show her off!!! :yahoo::p
    [​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. WOW- what a gorgeous bag!!! Apple Green is such a bright, stunning shade! Congrats :woohoo::drool:

4. The more I see this color, the more I love it. You apple green work looks fantastic! The leather and condition are awesome. Very happy for you that you found your holy grail. Enjoy!

5. OOOohhhh... YUMMY!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: She's simply,perfectly gorgeous!!!
    Congrats on your fab Holy Grail! :partyhat: Enjoy her! :choochoo:

6. Oh, MY! What a beauty! Wherever did you find her???

7. :drool: Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Gosh, I love Apple Green. I wish they would have make a similar colour this coming Spring. Congrats!

8. Huge congrats!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: She's gorgeous!!!!

9. sorry to be vulgar, but she is effing stunning!

10. Wow, your apple green work is STUNNING! Congratulations on finding one in such good condition!

11. I'd be running naked in the street, wearing only THAT bag if I was the proud new owner. Congrats to you. SCORE!

12. It's always a happy day when someone finds their HG! Congrats and enjoy her.

13. Apple green is always beautiful..Congrats!!

14. SUCH A BEAUTY. CONGRATS! DOESN'T IT FEEL FANTASTIC TO GET YOU HG! :yahoo::tup::faint:

15. Love Love her! She's so pretty :drool: