OMG FINALLY MY 1st LV PURCHASE!!!!!

1. So today my boyfriend took me to LV in King of Prussia and bought me my 1st LV ever!!!! I am beyond excited!! I wanted to jump around the store but I contained myself until we left the store....then I jumped around!!! She is beautiful. It does say made in the USA ( i hope thats ok!!!) I am so excited!!!!:yahoo:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Congrats - it looks great on you ! :yes:

3. Congrats! Enjoy!

4. You are gorgeous (more beautiful than the bag if I must say!) and the speedy looks amazing on you!! Congrats!!!

btw, what a darling boyfriend!

5. Congrats! It looks great on you. Makes me miss my speedy 25 even more(I sold it :crybaby: this past Feb. and have regret it since)

6. yes made in the USA is fine! My popincourt haut says that. Congrats, and way to go BF!! lol

7. everyone here is so nice!! thank you all for ur compliments!! I finally feel 100 percent part of this forum now that I have a bag!!!!!

8. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

9. an excellent choice for your first. and it looks awesome on you!

10. Wow Courtney your a hot mama:p Congrats on the speedy you look gorgeous with it:yahoo:

11. Congrats..your new speedy is beautiful, and it looks great on you!

12. Speedies are everywhere! Yours looks great! Don't you just love that boyfriend of yours? You made a good choice to start your LV collection. You do realize this is the first of many, don't you? :lol:

13. Congrats! How exciting! It looks great on you!:yahoo:

14. My boyfriend is definalty a keeper!!! And when I was in LV and the SA was wrapping up my speedy I was already making a list of all the other things i want!!! This is bad i am going to be broke...but i will have amazing LV bags!!!:p

15. Enjoy the new bag!