OMG FINALLY!!!! Aquamarine Work has landed!!!

1. And it was almost worth the 3-week wait that Fedex inflicted on me...I am sooo happy!
    So...the only full-length mirror I have is the closet door that's broken off its track and looks like a funhouse mirror with the bottom sticking out (so everyone looks shorter and portlier). So pardon the 20 pounds that the mirror adds but I just couldn't wait to post pics!
    Also...the very first picture is the true representation of the colour. It really is hard to capture but that's the one! The colour is really unbelievable and the pictures truly don't do it justice.
    I am sooooooo happy right now!!!
  2. :nuts: OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT! Now you are apart of the Aqua Club! I am SO glad you FINALLY got it! It is AMAZING!!!!:yahoo: :drool:
  3. It is fabulous on you!!! Congrats!
  4. You are rockin' that bag! I love love Aquamarine!
    And yay! for the Work size!
  5. that's so pretty! may i ask how the leather is?
  6. :drool: :drool: That is GORGEOUS. :drool: :drool: I forgot where you got it? Congrats!! :nuts: :heart: :heart:
  7. you look amazing w/ your aqua work! congrats:yahoo:
  8. Beautiful:drool: the colour is so bright and leather is looks so soft.....oh yeah and love your cute outfits:supacool:
  9. OMG!! TDF!!! I LOVE THAT BAG!!!:drool: :drool: :drool:
  10. Congrats, stylefly, on FINALLY getting your Aqua Work! And, I'm sorry, if that's portly I don't know what skinny is...
  11. WOW!!! :nuts:

That bag is FABULOUS and looks awesome on you!!!! :drool: :drool: This makes me want one.... *sigh* So pretty...
  12. It's beautiful!!
  13. That is one gorgeous bag!:wlae: Congrats!
  14. Well worth the wait I'd say!!! Stunning smooshy leather....the color is TDF and you wear it very, very well!!! Did you attack the FEDX guy? LOL!!! ENJOY!!! :yahoo:
  15. Looks great! Congrats and Enjoy! :smile: