Omg Ebay Put A Limit On My Account!!!help

1. Hi all, so I just listed my 2 yr old Stam bag with the original receipt from Neiman and I decided after I listed it at a bin, that I would like to add the option "BEST OFFER" so I click on "sell similar" and was just going to start a new auction and end the previous. Right before I click "list item", I get this:

[​IMG] Attention Seller:In order to maintain a safe trading environment, selling limits are occasionally placed on accounts listing items that are reportedly favored by counterfeiters. At this time, you are limited in the number of items you can list (or revise) in any 7 day period. If you have any additional questions about this subject, email us at Customer Support.
    We sincerely value you as a member of our trading community and look forward to a continued successful relationship.
    Click here for a window with eBay's policy on replica or counterfeit items
    Click here for more information on limits that may affect your selling activity

I have over 700 feedbacks buying and selling mostly louboutin,choo's and tory burch. I am so freaked! Any advise would be so awesome!!! Thanks in advance!!! xo
  2. I think they are starting to crack down - saw this posted earlier today by GUNG as well...
  3. OH SORRY I also just left the original listing up do you think they will remove it? My name and everything is clear on the pic on the receipt for eBay to see it is Authentic. Please Help = (
  4. They are limiting the amount of items you can sell, It happend to me like 6 months ago, then i listed more things without problem and now I received the message again when I was going to revise my LV bag. I guess it's just with some designers. As soon as the bag you have listed sell you are able to list another one, just not at the same time.
  5. From just reading these boards and the eBay boards, I gather it is happening a lot.

Did you just have the one bag listed though?

I always thought it happened if you had quite a few high end bags listed, not after just listing one!