OMG Did anyone see this at LB!? TANGERINE!?

Good to know that the MA comes in tangerine too. The tangerine MAM that I preordered is en route to me, with a scheduled delivery date of next Wed...hopefully those of you on the East Coast will get yours sooner than that (I'm in CA).

Waiting breathlessly for my orange crush!!

Good to know that the MA comes in tangerine too. The tangerine MAM that I preordered is en route to me, with a scheduled delivery date of next Wed...hopefully those of you on the East Coast will get yours sooner than that (I'm in CA).

I wish I'd gone with Luna Boston now. I have no idea when I'll get mine. :sad:I hope the color is a gorge as those pics.

:roflmfao::roflmfao: I name it my tangy baby! :P

18936-viewsize300-front.jpg
18936-ViewSize300-Angle.jpg
18936-ViewSize300-Detail.jpg

it's GORGEOUS!!

I heard from Brittany that Label360 will be getting their shipment next week! And shipping starts too!

Whooooo Hooooo!!! :yahoo:

Finally!! Did she say if she was going to ship them Express like a previous poster said she would? OhHhHhh I CANT WAIIIITTTTTT!!! *bounces around the room in excitement!* :yahoo::woohoo: