OMG - Browns has the Taupe Wisteria!

1. it's beautiful !!!!!!!!!!
  2. How exciting! Thanks for the heads-up!
  3. Wow!
  4. It says there just around 1100 pounds. Hm.. Does Browns sell authentic bags? I called Fendi Paris and this bag is going for 1980 euros. It can't be that far off in UK.
  5. Yes Tammy, Browns sells authentic bags. It's a big department store in London. I have bought a few items from them in the past. I was also surprised at the price, I thought it would be a lot more.

I think Fendi prices have gone down generally since last season. I bought a green spy from Fendi at Selfridges in December and it cost £1150. I just bought a choco spy from Harvey Nicks two weeks ago which cost £1085! The B.bag was > £1000 when it launched but is now selling for £955.

It's a fanstatic price if I had some spare cash I'd grab it before they realise they may have made a pricing error :smile:
  6.'re right, Estile. Browns does sell authentic stuff. I just can't believe the price though. It's way too low, even for a price reduction. I hope it's a mistake. Grab it quick before they realise their mistake!!! :graucho: :graucho: :graucho: :graucho:
  7. I was wondering how this color looks in person......has anyone seen it?:yes: :yes:
  8. Ew......that's doesn't look too good. I don't like it!
  9. ï saw in person.. didnt speak to me.. i guess it was dead
  10. I totally agree with you.I thought it's so gorgeous in the picture but when I saw it IRL, the color is quite dead as you said. The tan Wisteria is still the best color for this model.
  11. I haven't seen this bag in person but the color looks dreary, let's hope it looks better IRL?