OMG.........20% off L'Amore at PULSE!!

1. OK so I just got this email...................

[​IMG][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Save 20% Off + $5 Shipping on All L'Amore tokidoki Bags[/FONT]

Some restrictions apply, see details below.

[​IMG]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Save 20%[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]Take 20% off all L'Amore [/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]tokidoki for LeSportsac orders placed between 4/29-5/9. This offer is not valid on ANY, ANY, previous purchase or pre order. Use coupon code Amore20 when placing your order. To order you must call us at 636.519.4022. [FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]$5.00 priority shipping for U.S. orders only, no matter how many bags you order. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS,Verdana,Helvetica,sans-serif]See website for store hours. www.PulseStl.com
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offer Expires: 5/9/07 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Print placement? Call us![/FONT]
    [/FONT]

2. I know! Hahahah when I got the email I had to tell my self "RESIST TEMPTATION!!!" This time I want to say i'm not going to buy something and actually go through with it!

3. Oh thanks ! If they have a BV / MM with the dogs on the front, I'm finally getting me an amore! :nuts::heart::love:

4. I know I got that too, I'm so mad now because I bought my caramella like LAST WEEK and my denaro the week before. I should have waited! GRR.

Pulse doesn't have portas eh? Couple dollars off...I might've bought me one haha. Nah, I dont need more amore lolz...but do they have portas?

5. well I was gonna call them to see if they had a bella, port & denaro (I already have them but was gonna return to get the discount) but I remembered I got my bella & port already 20% off from macys and the denaro was full price..........hmmm maybe I should call them. Oh but then it's $5 shipping so not sure if it's worth it as I'd have to drive down to Nord to return it and it's about 30 mins away and gas is now $3.45 a gallon!! :wtf:

6. jess - pulse does sell porta's, just not sure if they have any left. They are open, call them.

7. I e-mailed Casey a lil while ago..maybe I'll call haha. I really don't want to tempt myself...but 20% off...lol.

8. shoot, I just added it all up and if I bought all three from pulse, I'd save $40!

9. No portas of amore @ Pulse. I think Casey said they have canguaros, gioco, caramella, denaro...and some other stuff.

10. hehe, I just called her too. She has 1 denaro and it has lattes, teacup, mushrooms, milk, can't remember what else but no sandy or adios. So I'm gonna keep mine cuz mine has sandy/sabochan, the dogs and part of adios and ciao ciao and the cute daisies.

no bellas either!

11. and FYI this forum is soooo bad and enabling. I've been on it off and on all day today. My little one was whining that he wanted lunch and I told him in 10 mins I'd get off and make it and that was like an hour ago. Well I just went to check on him cuz he was too quiet and he's passed out on the floor!!

I am a bad, bad mommy!!

12. Ah, is he ok? :hrmm:

13. ohh yeah, passed out asleep! He still takes naps....sometimes. It's only 1pm here.

14. Oh, I thought passed out as in... passed out. :push:

Well that's not too bad then, sleeping's more fun than eating. :graucho:

15. So is anyone getting anything :graucho: