Omg! '05 Olive Green Day!!! Rare!!!

1. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: GO NANAZ!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Someone needs to get this one. The Day is such a great style for everday use, and this particular color just gives it a real touch of class.

2. Oh my gosh there is double posting on my bag:nuts: but thanks girlies. :heart: I am hoping pfer would get it soon.:yes:

3. Nanaz, you bag is simply gorgeous......G/L with your sale.........Olive is a fabulous color :love:

4. ^Olive is a fabulous color, and yours better than all the olive greens I've seen. Just fabulous! That leather is in a different league altogether:love:
    Good luck Nanazy!

5. Thanks every one. :heart: It was sold to a lovely pfer.:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

6. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Gorgeous bag!!!!!!!!!

7. Congrats to buyer and seller!

8. OMG ... this was lightening fast :nuts: !! C0NGRATS Nanaz and the very lucky winner :flowers: !!

9. OMG I cant believe youre selling your dream bag! Its STUNNING!

10. Girlie, i am so fickled aren't i?:noggin: i can't believe it either but i have found a new love and i am so glad that a nice pfer got it. :yahoo:

11. Congratulations Nanaz and the very lucky PFer that got ths beauty.:happydance:

12. Yep congrats to both...what a lovely bag, if it wasn't be for my purseban I would have bid on this beauty!

13. Awww Cat, i am sorry.:sad: That is why i had to sell to recover for my other one otherwise i would be on a purse ban too.:yes: Don't worry March is not that far away.:heart:

14. Nanaz, sorry I didn't get to it in time. I slept horrible last night so after emailed you I went back to bed and missed it. I'm glad a Pfer got it, I just wish it were me.