OMG!!'05 Apple Green and '05 Turquoise!! So pretty!!**Pics!**

1. I just finished exams on Friday and found a parcel with my '05 Turquoise Work back from LMB and an absolutely STUNNING '05 Apple Green Day!:yahoo: I am sooooo in love with the Apple Green Day- the color is gorgeous, the style is great and comfy and the leather is just TDF!:love: I would have never been able to find both of these beauties without the help of my dear friend Firstclass and have to say: Thank you sooo much for always looking out for me and big hug!!:tender:

I am getting the Apple Green Day from my fiance for Christmas so it is currently hidden somewhere in its dustbag and I have to be reeeaaallly strong for 1,5 months!:sweatdrop: Here are some pics for you ladies- hope you love them, too!:yes: I am beyond excited and happy about both!:heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. :woohoo: CONGRATS~ They are gorgeous!!! I love your turquoise :heart:

4. ohhh pretty! I'm envious of both your new goodies!

5. love, love, love it! Congrats!

6. They are both stunning and you're gorgggeous! :smile:

7. great pics! you look so happy with your gorgey bags!

8. congrats marie! both are stunning! i :heart: the shades of green. what a great xmas you will have! :heart::smile:

9. They are both just amazing, but WOW for the apple day. You look so cute with both handbags! Congrats.

10. Congratulations!!! Two incredibly gorgeous bags!! The leather on both looks soooooo nice. Good luck holding out until December for your Day! :choochoo:

11. ^^ yay, congrats on your new babies :wlae:

p.s. i especially :heart: the apple hobo/day on you!!!

12. Wow that is a beautiful color. You look very casual but so chick with the bag.

13. Thank you so much for your kind words,DollyGirl, Mlowran, Hellosunshine, Sammydoll, Brunettetiger, Emyrow99, Cremebrulee, Ladybugfreckle, Aaallabama, and Purse_lover1988!:tender::heart:

14. Gorgeous! I'm so jealous! :love: Sidenote: I adore your flats! Would you mind telling me where you got them from?

15. I like your flats too :p I think I have a similar pair, are they from Nordstrom?

LOVE the turquoise work and we are AG day twins!!! :yahoo: congrats on your gorgeous bags!!!