OMFG Spring Summer 2008 Video on Vuitton.com!!!+***PICTUER***

1. I just saw it and I almost Died!!! Louis Vuitton NURSES this is perhaps the best Louis Vuitton show to date it's like harajuku technicolour barbie meets pastel goth barbie I LOVED it there is sooooo many pretty bags and sooo many shoes and clothes:love: you girls are gonna be sofaking broke next season I am jealous!!!

"Cause is Louis Vuitton Don Night" lmao...

Vuitton.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

xo

2. Hmmm....i like it but im not crazy about it,and the bags ....maybe they need more time to grow on me for now....i did not see a piece that made me really say wow i need it.
    But Marc did a great job i have to say,creative and different.He is making his mark on Vuitton.

3. I Love It!!

4. :party:

5. THanks for the info...
    Label Addict has started her ritual summarizing in the Reference thread...

Re: those Karen Kooper pics, "Karen" must be working on the inside for LV, seems like the goods will be appearing soon.....

6. Uh oh...not so sure I'm liking these so far, but I'm sure there must be something in the S/S 08 for me, haha :smile:

7. I'm loving the white multicolor bag with the brown leather :smile: :heart:

8. But i do love the shoes

9. oh there's something for you allright if I could see myself sporting this bag...

[​IMG]

10. nice...love the music, tehehe...

11. ^^^I can tell by you'r avatar! and I'll give my MC Eye Dare You Panda desktop to whoever get's me that runway remix...

12. those bags look like fake bags the replica workshops comes up with... and now LV got the ideas and actually made it into authentic lv bags! LOL

anyways i really need time for the new stuff to grow on me, maybe when i see better pictures.

13. lmm.....my bank account will be safe......

I would like a sample of what ever Marc is on, looks like some good shi.....

14. ^^^the shi he takes would probably brake you bank account anyway:lol:

15. You are probably right!...:yes: