OMFG My Early B-Day Present is Here! Anthracite Bequia Porte Document Vertical*PICS*

1. :SIGH: it feels almost like yesterday when I made my first post about my early B-day presents and here I go again! well I was suposed to get the pakage from fedex this mornig it was rainy and gloomy and I was feeling kind of sad because it didn't came, so I come back from work and wonder in the computer than at 8:30 my phone rings and it's the fedex woman outside OMG I whent outside quickly and there was this huge box!!! so I quickly sighned and took it to my room and un wraped it I hadn't seen or touched bequia leather IRL and OMG It literally overwelmed me I didn't expect to like it soooo much the color the leather it's sooo soft like the cloud bags and holly$%#@ when I thought it couldn't get any better I un ziped the epxpandable bottom and bang! I am still shaking from exitement, after all my dilemma I think I made the right decition this bag is as subttle as it gets it's tall skinny and boring just like me haha I am Fall ready now!
    well I just wanted to say thanx to you guys for letting me share my Louis Vuitton obsession and I hope that I can for years to come...

enough of my nagging you guys just wanna see pixs lol so here it is the FALL WINTER 2007 ANTHRACITE BEQUIA PORTE DOCUMENT VERTICAL and modeling ones and I couldn't help taking and updated LE pic also...

P.S oh and my B-Day is next month on the 25 I'll be 20 ugh!

LMM

xo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"Cause it's Louis Vuitton Don Night"

:drinkup:

3. Congrats! Looks yummmmm....and you look like one of those LV models:graucho:

4. ^^^:lol: Thanx!!!

5. Awesome new pressie! Lovin' those modeling pics. :graucho:

6. wow.. i like this one! and it suits you well too :smile:

7. HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! The bag is GORGEOUS and looks very nice on you!

btw I thougt the little groom man (your watermark) was part of the bag in the second pic you posted. that would make a cute bag!!

8. Thanx John :shame:

9. Thanx:wlae:

10. Congrats .. it is beautiful and looks great on you ..I adore the contrast of the anthracite bequia leather and the silver hardware:love:

11. Thanx shalomjude you were of great help with you'r pics and yes it looks great with the silver hardware it has the same features as my Sacoche...

12. Oh happy b-day btw!!!! If you're ever in TX, drinks are on me! :p

13. Love that bag, so stylish and the leather looks just gorgeous! Congrats - it looks awsome on you!

14. That is one hot bag! Looks awesome on you!!!:tup:

15. Gorgeous. You are one stylish dude.