Olympe Owners: How Are They Holding UP?

1. Hey there,

So these have been out a couple months.

How are they holding up?

Are you noticing a lot of dirt? Color transfer? Anything?

Please let me know!!!! This will be my largest LV purchase to date, and I don't want to regret it later!

2. i haven't had any problems with my Stratus PM yet, and mine is in the Ecru color which is lighter than the Beige

3. No problems here either, it just keeps on looking gorgeous :love:

4. No problem for me at all... :tup:

5. this is a quote from my own comment in clubhouse..... http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/flying-into-cloud-olympe-club-125567-4.html

i still LOVE this bag, but water is a big NO NO for this beauty!!! Obtw, when the leather gets wet, the spot turns purple / blue / grey....so you guys know! it dries back to normal color...so you don't freak out like i did!!!! my DH thought there were so many pen marks on my bag when we got cought in rain!!!!

6. great thread.

7. nope- no problems. just me trying to stop myself from caressing it nonstop! :smile:

8. Thanks everyone! I thought I read someone saying they got blue jean transfer or something.
    I really hate bags that I have to be super paranoid about....but if y'all say it holds up! That is good!

9. I've carried mine for almost two weeks straight (and I'm pretty rough on my bags) and it's still like new. I agree with Sophia about when the bag gets wet...it kinda freaks you out because it turns that dark color, but then it dries just fine. I mostly wear black and dark clothing and no color transfer whatsoever. I was thinking it was a fragile bag too, but I don't think that anymore. I love this bag and Twiggers, I don't think you are going to be able to talk yourself out of this bag! lol Girl, face it...you're hooked like the rest of us! :upsidedown:

10. I know!!!!!!!!! It's killing me to wait for it too!!! UGH!