Celebrity Style Threads

Olivia Palermo Style Thread II

Nat Posted By Nat Posted Feb 11, 2011

1. They look so great together!:love:

2. Stunning couple!

3. I don't think I've ever seen her wear the same thing twice. She has great style but seriously who has time or money to buy a new outfit everyday. She must do nothing in her life but shop and obsess about her looks.

4. Well I suppose its fair and a given that she shops and obsesses about her looks because that is her livelihood...modelling and running a fashion blog.

I say good for her to capitalize on her good looks and flair for fashion! I love seeing the outfits and hair and makeup that she puts together. I'm a fan.

5. actually there're a lot of prof fashion bloggers have similar life style...elin kling is one of those as well.
    their job is to look good and be fashionable...very good life indeed...:lol:

6. She probably gets a lot free to be seen wearing items.

7. Yeah, I'd be more than happy to live that life :p

8. I love the 70s inspired outfit with the flared jeans, plaid shirt, and fur vest! I am going to try a similar outfit for Fall.

Yeah must be nice to shop all the time! I work in the fashion industry where is my reality show and free designer clothes?! :graucho:

9. Love her style

10. Shop Til You Drop September 2012 Australia :blossom:
    olivia-palermo.com

Attached Files:

11. I bought this today! :smile:

12. Nice! :woot:

13. Not fair to Elin to compare her to OP:biggrin:.. OP is not as talented nor successful as beautiful Elin :heart:

14. lol...