Olive Blake (R06) is available at ShopTwigs!

1. Resort 2006's Soft Calf Blake in Olive is available at Shoptwigs. See message for info. =)

------------------------------------
    To: xxx <xxx@gmail.com>
    Date: Oct 26, 2006 12:19 PM
    Subject: Blake in OLIVE!

Hi xxx,

Just wanted you to know that we just received the new resort Marc Jacobs Blake in Olive. I recalled that you were a huge Blake fan and wanted you to be the first to know.

The bag is not on our website yet, but I suspect it won't last long once it is.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Best Wishes,
    xxx

twigs, llc
    1925 Monroe St.
    Madison, WI 53711

t. 608.255.4363
    f. 608.268.0400
    e. van@shoptwigs.com
    w. .www.shoptwigs.com
    ------------------------------------​

2. (from shoptwigs.com)
    SOFT CALFSKIN BLAKE in OLIVE

From the new Resort '06 collection, Marc Jacob's much-coveted "Blake" makes its debut in Olive. As fashionable as it is flawless, the Blake features supple Italian calfskin accented with signature golden push-lock hardware, top handle with rings, and impeccable attention to detail, the Blake also offers three individual compartments. Two compartments have top zippers and the middle a magnetic closure. Made in Italy. 8.5"x13"x6"

[​IMG]

3. ^ I saw Olive in real life, Shoptwigs' picture shows the real life color well.

4. Total drool! Love the shade of green. Any chance of finding an olive venetia?? Or am I just dreaming? I am torn between Sap and Olive.

5. ^ You are not dreaming at all, Venetia is made in Olive this season as well.

Go for Sap, it's from a few years back and very hard to find now. The suede lining is navy (if i am remembering correctly), many members here love theirs; I saw Olive last weekend, but I already forgot the lining color. Plus, the price is GREAT for a Sap Venetia that's hardly used & purchased from Nordstrom by this owner -- better than going through so many hands right? =)

6. I just saw this bag at Nordstrom (Santa Anita, CA), the Olive color is really pretty (didn't look inside to check out the lining, sorry). The pic above is a pretty accurate, although IRL it seems a tad lighter to me. The gold hardware on this bag is very gold, if that makes sense.

7. That green looks great!

8. Gorgeous!!! :love: I think the gold hardware compliments the color so well!!

9. Pretty color...!

10. Oooooo...I just saw that the little coin pouch also comes in this olive color. I may get one since the Blake is a little out of my price range right now.