Olg4's Obsession!!!

1. Hi everyone, I'm new here...I would love to share my collection to all of you :smile:If any of you wonder why I have so many bags in the same style but different colors, yep...I'm one of those dork who would buy the exact same style in different colors for backups purposes...just in case the other one got ruined lol!So here they are, enjoy :smile:Thanks for letting me share!1. LV white and black multicolor, 2 & 3. Fendi spy bags altogether, 4. Fendi sequinned spy, 5. Fendi green spy, 6. another Fendi green spy, 7. Fendi cognac and honey spies, 8. Fendi larger dark brown spy, 9. Fendi medium dark brown spy

lv mc 1.JPG 1.JPG 2.JPG sequinned1.JPG green spy 1.JPG nice!.JPG cognac and honey spys.JPG dark brwn spy.JPG medium drk brwn spy.JPG
  2. Great collection!

3. Incredible spy collection !

4. I love your LVs, very nice and colourful collection!

5. Wow I'm impressed by all your Spys!

6. WoW!!! nice!

7. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I LOVE a woman who buys in bulk!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE every single bag in your collection!!!:love: You've come to the right place!!!:lol: Now watch your collection multiply right before your eyes!:graucho:

8. Love those spies!!!

9. Wow your spy bag collection is stunning!!!!

10. Wow I love your spy collection!!

11. Wow, what a collection!! Gorgeous!! :love::love::love:

12. Love Them!!!!

13. Almost too beautiful for words. You are one lucky girl.

14. Love those Spy's. That is also a bag on my wish list.

15. Ahhh love the green spy:love: