Older Fendi Backpack I Think Is Authentic

1. Hello everyone...I need some help from an experienced long time Fendi shopper...I have rarely sold authentic designer items but recently found some in an estate..and I listed a really nice never used Fendi backpack on eBay...number 230037393106..with stripes and the Fendi logo everywhere....It had been bought several years ago...along with authentic Coach...Ferragamo....Louis Vuitton....Bottega Veneta bags and totes of all kinds.. and just packed away...never used...Is there anyone out there who remembers this backpack and when it was made...and agrees with me that it is real Fendi?..The person who was the compulsive shopper...the former owner of these items...never bought anything anywhere but in the finest stores....and would never have bought anything not authentic...Thanks for any help out there....Louise

2. Hello again and thanks for your reply about my authentic Fendi purse...I need your kind assistance again..with eBay #230040255038..Fendi tote bag...Another customer ..who bought it..says it is Not Authentic..but does Not wish a return...only a large credit...Both Fendi pieces came from the same estate ...with everything purchased at high prices from NY stores only...
    Please advise....With my sincere thanks.....Louise

3. Louise .. im not a fendi expert But i guess its a fake ...

Ps: plz post future authentication Q's in the AUTH THIS sticky thread =)