older bags, older leather, older colors

Glad to have you back- I missed your posts, both of you esile and chigirl:smile: !

i'm still lurking around once in a while. there's so many new bbag fans, but nice to see the old ones too. :yes:

first, i'm inlove with your pumpkin! i've been carrying my 04 khaki and 04 anis alot lately. the 04 leather is thick and smooshy. i have yet to touch an 01, but i bet it is even nicer!:drool:

LP, thanks for the insight. in some strange way, i'm almost thankful that the new bbags don't have the old leather... much better for bank account!:whistle:

I don't have any 04 bags but I have two from s/s 05 and I can definitely tell the difference in the leather.........here's my teal

IMG_1674.jpg

and my black day

IMG_1761.jpg

I'd love to get my hands on a Turquoise! :love:

i'm still lurking around once in a while. there's so many new bbag fans, but nice to see the old ones too. :yes:

first, i'm inlove with your pumpkin! i've been carrying my 04 khaki and 04 anis alot lately. the 04 leather is thick and smooshy. i have yet to touch an 01, but i bet it is even nicer!:drool:

LP, thanks for the insight. in some strange way, i'm almost thankful that the new bbags don't have the old leather... much better for bank account!:whistle:

Great to see you here again - welcome back 'J' esile :yahoo: ! Thank you for the nice comment about my '04 pumpkin purse :tender: . . . I'm still in love with her too :heart: !
And I agree - I'm very grateful about LP's explanations too, very interesting :yes: , thanks Louisey :flowers:

ooh! *claps hands and twirls* my favorite topic, old bags. I've had a few new ones but have had to sell them cause they were too new.

lilac 03 (and I have a blue 03 on it's way-couldn't resist)
caramel 03
marron 04
dark turq 04
black 04 (best leather ever!)

Attachments

• lilac03_2.jpg
    lilac03_2.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 39
  • caramelfront.jpg
    caramelfront.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_2121.jpg
    100_2121.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 29
  • darkturq.jpg
    darkturq.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 36
  • blackcity.jpg
    blackcity.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 36
^^ my '05 cities (dolma, black & bordeaux) :cutesy:

Attachments

• DSCF6415 REV.jpg
    DSCF6415 REV.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF6403 REV.jpg
    DSCF6403 REV.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF6408 REV.jpg
    DSCF6408 REV.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 55
  • DSCF6080 REV.jpg
    DSCF6080 REV.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 35
  • BLACK '05 CITY 2.jpg
    BLACK '05 CITY 2.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 31
fayden, you have only one 04 bag, but it's one of the best 04 colors... the rose is such a knockout. I got a rose flat clutch recently and planned to sell my rose makeup to make up (heh!) for it... but I'm finding it very hard to actually go through with it, so I may just have to live with 2...

sunspark, your collection is looking great! I :heart: the 03 caramel!

I couldn't resist I had to post about my favourite topic. My first Bbag was an 06 black city. After aquiring an 04 seafoam and an 04 marron first, I noticed the BIG difference with the leather and now I can't get enough of the older leathers. Here's a pic of the seafoam...I'll post a pic of the marron as soon as I get back from NM.:yes:

Attachments

• DSC00648.JPG
    DSC00648.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC00651.JPG
    DSC00651.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 28