Hello Ladies: For those of you who helped me with my OP dilemma - thank you! I've decided to return the Sloan and actually pre-ordered the Sloan in Scala instead. Since it won't ship until Oct, I can save $$$ for a few months until I get charged for it. I've carefully packed up the OP Sloan and DHL will pick it up tomorrow to bring it back to Bluefly. For those of you all who are interested, it should be back on Bluefly in the next few days. I hope another TPFer gets it!!!