Old Paddy vs. new 06 paddy ?

Cilifene

O.G.
Jan 13, 2006
Hi
I have a baby paddy and now I wont to buy a "normal" size Paddy. I was thinking of the heavy lock :unsure: ...Does anyone know if the lock is less heavy on the new 06 models ??

I have a choco paddy from this year (dark interior) and I just got the whisky shopping tote and whisky paddy (which is going to be for sale for less than retail) and my whisky locks seem to be lighter for some reason and they seem slightly a different tone of gold. but definitely lighter

loren said:
I have a choco paddy from this year (dark interior) and I just got the whisky shopping tote and whisky paddy (which is going to be for sale for less than retail) and my whisky locks seem to be lighter for some reason and they seem slightly a different tone of gold. but definitely lighter

YOUR Whiskey Paddy is going to be for sale?

Cilifene said:
Thanks loren :smile: do you say that the choko paddy has dark interior?? ohh no ...thats sad :sad:
My Choco Paddy (2006) has the dark interior and I LOVE it!:amuse: I like both the light and the dark lining, but the darker lining would not show dirt as much...