Okay, what do you think of the M by MJ Totally Turnlock Satchel?

1. I have been debating for a few weeks on what to get from the Totally Turnlock line. I really like the Bowler, Teri, and now the Satchel. Has anyone seen the Satchel in real life, and what did you think? I like the Bowler best, but am hoping to find it online in the carbon blue color. I've kind of ruled out the Teri, I'm not sure if it's the best shape for me. The Satchel looks cool though, maybe in red or brown? Any input would be greatly appreciated!

p11145619_ph_hero.jpg
  2. I've seen the satchel IRL and I'm not a huge fan. In general, I don't like things to be too barrel-shaped - I find them uncomfortable to carry.

When I was in Bloomingdales in NYC two weekends ago, they had a ton of the carbon blue bowlers. Good luck with your search.

3. I agree. I like the look of them, but this bag is awkward to carry (well, on the shoulder at least).

4. Yea, I've seen the satchel and to be honest it's not one of my favorite from the totally turnlock line.

it gets smooshed when you wear it on your shoulders and it's very slouchy when you have it in the crook of your arm.