Okay, what do you guys think?

Conteen: Yes or No, wait!?

1. Yes

2. No, wait!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I really want the Edith loaf but after making calls ALL day today, I cannot find it. Some stores didn't even know what I was talking about. So I have been looking around and I was thinking about getting the Conteen in the ivory color. I just wanted to see what others thought about it. I would be using it as a handbag.

I dont know if I am just settling or if I should buy it. I just dont know if Chloe will go on sale for a while since AR and NAP just had their big sale and Nordstrom is having a sale on the silverados only.

What do you guys think?
  2. I am waiting on a Whisky Conteen from AR. I think they are a beautiful bag that does not have 1000 fakes on every corner.

Gelly :L:
  3. there's a picture of the conteen somewhere on the forum. It's tres cute!!! I'd get the conteen.
  4. You need to wait. You shouldn't buy just anything. It's quite possible you may be settling. Just give it some time.
  5. I agree with elongreach. Definitely wait. Settling only results in buying 2 bags not 1. Unless of course, that is your intention. ;)
  6. don't buy just anything. also, Neiman Marcus is getting ready to start their presale next week, and i know they're going to have edith on sale, among others.
  7. The pic of the conteen is mine. I think it was reposted in one of the threads on the AR sale. I really like it, but it's up to you. If you're not 100% don't get it.