Okay to use cosmetic case as an evening clutch?

1. Is it okay to use the Legacy cosmetic case as an evening clutch? I really like the kisslock closure on top and prefer this style over the other wristlets. What do you guys think? Here's the pic. :confused1:
  2. I think you can get away with it. Maybe ask your Coach store if they can give you a zipper pull to add onto the end. That'll make it a bit better to carry around.
  3. I don't see why not. When I see those cases (the kisslock ones) they look like clutches to me anyway - not a cosmetic case.
  4. Thats the reason I bought my scarf print cosmetic case...I thought it would be adorable as a clutch...go for it!
  5. I think it would be adorable as a clutch. But I agree that it would be much easier to carry with a zipper pull.
  6. i like it, maybe get a zipper pull like the rest said. Do tell us how it went.
  7. absolutley! it would be great for that!:tup:
  8. Sure, why not! I actually thought they were clutches at first...love the kisslock!
  9. Does Coach sell zipper pull separately?
  10. oh i would totally use that out!
  11. That's a great idea... now I kinda want to get one. :hysteric:
  12. they always looked more like clutches to me
  13. They don't, but most stores have extras on hand. You can just ask when you buy it and they should give you one.
  14. that's why I bought both of my cases ;)

Where would you attach the zipper pull?
  15. I think there's a hook on the side of the cosmetic pouch, you could hook it on there.