Okay, time for me to get moving!

1. I have been in my new house now for 2 months; with the whole stress of moving, etc. I have put on soo much weight. I do not even weigh this much with my second pregnancy! :crybaby: So, I am going for it. I have been working out here and there, but between summer get-togethers with all of our old friends and lots of "date nights" with hubby (had to make up for lost time!) I have been eating and drinking way too much alcohol.

Please give me some encouragement. I need to lose 25 lbs just to get back to where I was, and would like to lose another 10 lbs on top of that. The big challenge is to do it HEALTHY. Is anyone in the same boat? It is seriously to the point where I do not want to go out in public!
  2. I can totally relate. I just came back from Mt. St. Helens and just saw the picture of me next to the volcano. The real trick is seeing which is bigger- me or the mountain. :crybaby:

Here's what I'm planning on doing- I'm going to cut out candy, junkfood, and sweet drinks out of my diet. I'm going to try and eat one salad a day, one whole fruit a day, and get plenty of water. I will set aside one day per week to eat what I want, so I don't feel deprived. I want to exercise at least 3 times per week.

Do you have any plans to get back on track? Let's be workout/diet buddies! I could use some encouragement. I'd be thrilled to lose 35-40 pounds. :flowers:
  3. Have you considered weight watchers? I went 2 years ago and lost 25 pounds. I have kept it off too. They were the last 25 pounds I needed too. I started with a goal of 10, but then kept going. Im thinner than I've been in many years and I intend to keep it off. :smile: Just a thought. Good luck with the working out. Lucci

4. Hahaha,I was drinking water and just as I was reading that I decided to take a sip and it almost came out of my nose! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways good luck to everybody who is trying to slim up.I know all of you guys can do it! :wlae:
  5. Becca...I totally relate! I have been procrastinating for too long...and really need to do something about it. I don't necessarily want to be skinny (staying the same size would be fine with me), but I want to be toned and healthy! I want to walk up a flight of stairs without being out of breath!
  6. You are already on top of it- you realize that you would like to change. The beginning is the hardest because you want it to go right away, but you will get there- I am sure!!! Just take it one day at a time :flowers:
  7. Drinking a ton of water a day really helps take off some pounds. I cut out high sugar drinks (soda and juice) and only guzzled water all day (took a water bottle with me everywhere) and immediately lost 7 pounds. Its really amazing how much water we retain.
  8. I lost 17 lbs. and have kept it off. Taught me how to eat. And exercising is so important for your mind.
    I read something in Shape magazine the other night. She says she tries to do a little better than the day before in regards to working out. I like that and it clicked for me.
  9. I am in the same situation. I know WHAT to do. I just dread doing it. But once I get going, it will snowball from there hopefully. Then the trick will be to continue to do it slowly. Usually I will lose the first 5 lbs the right (healthy) way and get so excited that I cut too many calories and burn myself out.

We can do this! Just gotta get in the right frame of mind: Slow, healthy, lifestyle change, wanna live to be an old lady who looks great with a Chanel bag, etc.
  10. Which is the diet that you plan 28 days or so and they deliver to you.

Its something like 300$ for the month, is it jenny craig ?